Thursday 20 April 2017

Spring Blossom



Hi NaiLovelies!

I couldn't resist stamping the beautiful OPI GelColor Towel Me About It......


It took a few days because I absolutely loved wearing my pale yellow gel polish manicure but I couldn't help myself because this blossom design from Dixie Plate DP10 is just stunning and versatile.




I stamped using Esmaltes da Kelly Faisca Light Brown Stamping Polish which is more olive toned than brown so not too harsh against the pastel yellow background.

I then used Nail Stamping Queen White for the blossom and for the dotting detail in the flowers I used OPI Sorry I'm Fizzy Today and Morgan Taylor Don't Worry Be Brilliant from the Neon Lights Collection.



I love this delicate design and how beautiful it looks against the pale yellow background.


Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig