Thursday 7 September 2017

IBD Infinitely Curious



Hi NaiLovelies!

Bright colours always make me smile and none moreso than this stunning neon orange from IBD called Infinitely Curious.



To create this super quick mani I applied three easy coats of Infinitely Curious and covered with one thin coat of IBD Celfie in Amalfi which is a really lovely gold shard glitter in a clear base so it works as a fantastic topper for all other colours in the IBD range.



Orange isn't a colour that I wear often but I love it everytime I do!  Infinitely Curious works perfectly with my new shorter round nails and my infinitely black wardrobe as it adds a no nonsense zing to my outfits.


Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig