Wednesday 6 May 2015

A2Z Series - Y Is For 'You'



Hi NaiLovelies!

Oh how I wish I had more time on my hands at the moment to create these manicures and get them posted on time and not leave it to the last minute.  Well anyone who knows me will know that this is me all over!  So I guess it is fitting that this weeks penultimate manicure in the A2Z Challenge is 'YOU'.  We have now reached the letter Y with just one week to go until the end of the series.



I knew that I wanted to stamp this manicure because it is my favorite nail art technique and one that I can actually do.  It is also one that I really love.  I also have huge love of negative space stamped manicures.  I kinda took my inspiration from there and picked one of my favorite colours (pink) to showcase this manicure.  To complete this manicure and make it totally me, I decided to frame the stamped image as I have wanted to do a framed manicure like this for AGES!




Mundo de Unas Fuchia #20 (stamping and frame)
DRK Enlaced Plate
HK Girl Fast Drying Topcoat




A short post from me this week but as always, don't forget to check out the Hub Page to see all of the other manicures created for this series and check out the Inlinkz for the beautiful manicures created for 'You' week.

See you all next week for the final manicure of this series, it has been alot of fun!!!

Ciao 4 Now


Share:

1 comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig