Wednesday 13 May 2015

A2Z Series - Z Is For 'Zig Zags'


Hi NaiLovelies!

This week brings to a close the current A2Z Challenge!  I can't believe how quickly time flies when you are having fun!  So, yep you guessed it, we have reached the final letter in the alphabet, 'Z' and the prompt word is ZIG ZAGS.





This week I have been wearing Gelish Vitagel  Recovery basecoat on my nails and teaming this with regular polish.  I fancied a bit of a change from a full gel manicure and it has been great being able to try out a range of different manicures (like this and this) which I wouldn't normally be able to do if I was simply covering my manicure with regular polish.  Another example of the type of manicure I could create was last weeks entry for the A2Z challenge.




To create this manicure I applied two coats of the beautiful Morgan Taylor, Party at the Palace and then created the golden hued zig zags by applying nail vinyls followed by a thick coat of OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby.






So there we are, we have reached the end of the A2Z Challenge!  It has gone very quickly and I will definitely miss taking part in this challenge.  It has stretched me to be more creative with my manicures and it has also helped me to maintain a regular pattern of posting to the blog.

It has been fun and what I have enjoyed most of all is the camaraderie between all of the other ladies who have taken part in this challenge.

Don't forget, you can check out the Hub Page to see all of the manicures created in the entire series. 

Ciao 4 Now


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig