Wednesday 9 December 2015

LeChat Mood ~ Heart's Desire



 Hi NaiLovelies!

I have a beautiful LeChat Mood polish to share with you today.

Normally, I'm not really that fond of mood polishes but there is something about the ones in deep, richer tones that I can't seem to resist falling for.  LeChat Heart's Desire totally does it for me, just lookatit!!!



 This swatch shows two simple coats of Heart's Desire.
This stunning polish slips effortlessly between the sultry and saturated tomato red hue into the uber sexy maroon shade.  It is absolutely stunning!

As a person who typically has cold hands 90% of the time, even I was treated to the transition on a daily basis as this polish is extremely sensitive to temperature which was great for wear but not so great for trying to capture it on camera!!




Heart's Desire is a wonderfully pigmented polish, unfortunately it was a little too pigmented as I did get some staining on my nails when I removed it but to be honest, it was more than worth it.  Next time I wear Heart's Desire I will add another layer of basecoat.
This polish like most other LeChat gel polishes applied like a dream and stayed exactly where I put it which is always fantastic as it makes the whole application process a whole lot faster.

A few days after application I decided to apply a festive gold stamped image to the nails using the MoYou Festive plate as this tied in nicely to a Facebook challenge which had the prompt of Red & Gold.
 I love the end result and it has certainly made me feel extremely festive.



I will definitely be adding a few more LeChat Mood polishes to my collection as the formula and ease of application make it a very easy decision to make.
Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig