Sunday 28 February 2016

Magpie Glitter: Fairytale Collection


Hi NaiLovelies!

I have the gorgeous Magpie Glitter Fairytale Collection to show you which were kindly sent to me from Magpie Beauty

 The collection consists of five pastel shades of glitter with a difference, each one of them is metallic with an awesome holographic shimmer.  The shine and sparkle from these glitters is simply stunning!

All glitters in this review were applied over two coats of gel polish, burnished and top coated twice with the exception of the pinky nail which was applied using the sprinkle technique.


Ella

Ella is a gorgeous pastel pink metallic holographic glitter.
I have applied her over OPI GelColor Can't Hear Myself Pink and she looks stunning.  Ella could be paired with a pastel pink for a slightly subtle finish or with red to amp up the rosy pink tones.l


Anna


Anna is a beautiful pastel lilac metallic holographic glitter.
I am wearing Anna over TruGel Freaky Fete, an intense mid purple creme and really adds a vibrant background to Anna, definitely one of my favorites from the collection.


Fiona

Fiona is a golden green metallic holographic glitter.
Fiona instantly stood out to me as soon as I saw her, I love wearing green and gold on my nails and Fiona ticks both boxes.  I am wearing Fiona over a muted sage green, IBD Jade Dynasty.  I think Fiona would also look awesome over an intense saturated green to bring out those 'golden delicious' green tones.


Wendy

Wendy is a fabulous nude metallic holographic.
I am wearing Wendy over Madam Glam Back to Cali.  I absolutely love Wendy and enjoyed wearing her for the past week, she is incredibly shiny and a real stunner!


Alice


Alice is an intense saturated icy blue metallic holographic glitter.
I am wearing Wendy over OPI GelColor Venice The Party.  I absolutely love Alice over vibrant shades of blue and this is definitely my favorite pairing with Alice as the darker blue really makes Alice burst into life.

These have been incredibly popular with my clients and I can't pop to the shops and buy something without someone commenting on my nails!


 Alice & All of Her Friends
Magpie Glitter Alice with Fairytale Collection Feature nails

Alice, Anna & Ella
Once again my client loved my current manicure so much, she decided to have the same on her own nails!

Sarah really has outdone herself with this collection!  The combination of metallic with the holographic shimmer is just stunning and pictures just don't do these justice.  In fact, I think I am going to have to create a video to show these beauties in action.

The Fairtale Collection is available now and can be purchased online at Magpie Beauty.  These beautiful Fairytale collection will also be available at Pro Beauty at the Magpie Beauty stand H37 on Sunday 28th and Monday 29th - I will definitely be paying the gorgeous ladies a visit. 

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig