Monday 1 February 2016

Magpie Glitter ~ Margo



Hi NaiLovelies!

After a couple of days covering my gel mani with regular polish I quickly applied a brand new sparkly manicure ready for a day in the salon.  My clients are gonna love this!




I have developed a huge love affair for Magpie Glitters and have fallen big time for the sprinkling technique which is where you apply the loose glitter to the wet gel polish before curing.  I used this same technique in my previous manicure and I was impressed by how easy it was to apply and subsequently soak off, despite having three coats of topcoat over it to ensure a smooth surface! Check out my video tutorial below.



For todays manicure I applied two coats of Gel II Purple Day and then topped it with Margo Magpie Glitter - a rich regal purple metallic glitter.  I used the burnishing method to apply it to the pinky, index and thumbs and I sprinkled Margo onto the ring and middle fingers.




I can't get over how gorgeoulsy rich and shiny Margo is!  Everytime I look at my nails it reminds me of the wrapper of my favorite Cadburys chocolate!  I'm seriously going to enjoy wearing this mani but it's not going to do my healthy eating regime any good whatsoever.


Ciao 4 Now
Share:

2 comments

  1. Very nice video and explanation. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video..I've always burnished but I'm gonna try sprinkling now.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig