Sunday 5 January 2014

LeChat Perfect Match Concrete Jungle



Hiya NaiLovelies!

Today I have a swatch of LeChat Concrete Jungle.  This is an oldie but goodie from their New York City Collection 2012.



Concrete jungle is a classy mid grey creme which kind of has brown undertones.  It is gorgeous and I love it against my skintone.






I always seem to have a harder time applying cremes as opposed to when I apply shimmers.  I was hell bent on messing up the application of this manicure as I kept dinging my own nails with random stuff during application, so I resorted to flash curing two fingers at a time to keep application as neat as possible.  This is not a difficult colour, it's not streaky, it doesn't shrink and it goes on in two coats which is always nice.  I just realised early on that this nail day I needed the security blanket of flash curing on my side.




I had a really hard time picking a colour for this manicure which is the first of 2014 I kind of had a mental block when it came to all of the choices I have in my 100+ stash of gel polishes.  I eventually decided on this colour because it is pretty in its own right, but also gives me the perfect base for stamping and/or adding glitter topcoats. First I tried with my MoYou Pro XL 06 plate but I felt this attempt was a bit of a fail.



I couldn't wait to try stamping this manicure again so I pulled out my trusty LeaLac B plate and stamped a full nail image using Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.  When my nails are this long LeaLac plates are easiest to use because they have massive images which cover the entire head of my MagnoNails stamper.  This means that I don't have to worry about covering my full nail and lining up accurately.




Vitagel Recovery Basecoat - Gelish
Concrete Jungle - Le Chat Perfect Match (2 coats)


Ciao 4 Now
Share:

2 comments

  1. Omg Concrete Jungle looks GORGEOUS on you!
    Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was really surprised by how much I liked this grey!!!!

      Delete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig