Wednesday 15 April 2015

A2Z Series - V Is For 'Valuable'


Hi NaiLovelies!

So, this week we have reached 'V' and this time the prompt word is VALUABLE.




I knew I wanted to do something a little different this week and for a change, this manicure took longer to create than it took to conceive. 

  On the drive home from work I thought to myself 'What is most valuable to you Trace?!' and instantly I thought of those closest to me - my family, my partner and my friends. In truth, these are the people I value most in this world, above and beyond anything else.  




I love them with all my heart!  The truth is, without them in my life I would be and would have nothing.




To create this manicure I used AEngland Queen of Scots as the base and then using Mundo de Unas stamping polish and AEngland Excalibur Renaissance, I carefully stamped the individual letters onto my nails.





Queen of Scots - AEngland
Excalibur Renaissance - AEngland
Light Gold - Mundo de Unas
Scholar Collection 06 - MoYou
HK Girl Topcoat - Glisten & Glow 


I couldn't resist adding a coat of OPI Matte Top Coat to this manicure!

Don't forget to check out the Hub Page to see all of the other manicures created for this series and check out the Inlinkz for the beautiful manicures created for 'Valuable' week.

Ciao 4 Now


Share:

5 comments

  1. Amazing, must have taken hours to stamp so neatly!! Love it with the matte top coat!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie. I also really liked it matte! :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Wow... As I started reading the post I thought they were full words that you had stamped... Not individual letters?! Amazing stamping skills Tracey, they look perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... As I started reading the post I thought they were full words that you had stamped... Not individual letters?! Amazing stamping skills Tracey, they look perfect

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig