Tuesday 24 November 2015

Autumnal Shades Manicure




Hi NaiLovelies!

With Thanksgiving fast approaching for my lovely friends in the USA, I thought now would be a great opportunity to create an autumnal manicure to celebrate the festivities.




I chose the gorgeous burnt orange shade from OPI GelColor called It's A Piazza Cake.  This is such an unusual shade of orange and as soon as I started to apply it I couldn't get over how much it looks like Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup!  The GelColor formula of It's A Piazza Cake applies perfectly and reaches opacity in just two super easy coats.

For the feature nails I used another favorite of mine from OPI GelColor called My Vampire Is Buff which is a delicious cream toned polish which has an almost crelly finish and takes 3 coats to reach opacity.  You can see my full review of this colour by clicking on the link above.

I made a video tutorial to show how I created this manicure.









On top of  My Vampire Is Buff, I applied a single coat of IBD Glam Ave. which is from the new Urban Edge Collection.  I think this makes the cream polish look like something an Indie polish brand would create.

I will be swatching the Urban Edge collection shortly, I need to get the Hideaway Haven photos uploaded first on my blog schedule.






I wanted gold stamping over It's A Piazza Cake so I used Models Own Chrome Gold and an image from Uber Chic 1-02 stamping plate.







I love how well these three gel polishes work together with the stamping.  It came out just as I had imagined and didn't take long at all which is always a good thing.

Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig