Friday 27 November 2015

IBD Hideaway Haven Collection Swatches



Hi NaiLovelies!

Today I have my picks from the IBD Hideaway Haven Collection to show you.

This delicate autumn collection consists of eight polishes in total, and I am excited to show you the five I own.

Head In The Clouds


First up I have Head In The Clouds, a lovely pale grey gel polish with a subtle scattered holographic shimmer running through it.  My swatch here shows two coats.  I thought this would be similar to IBD Iceberg but I was surprised to find that it is a true grey polish and I don't have any other grey gel polishes in my collection which are similar to this.


Calm Oasis


Next I have the gorgeous Calm Oasis, a soft dusty pale blue which has hints of grey.  My swatch shows two coats.  I thought Calm Oasis would be similar to OPI GelColor Gelato On My Mind but it is nothing at all like it.  Checking against my swatch sticks Calm Oasis is more closely matched to IBD Iceberg but with a creme finish.


Tranquil Surrender 


Next is Tranquil Surrender, a shimmery marsala shade which suits my skintone very well.  My swatch shows two coat.  I think Tranquil Surrender would be perfect teamed with the ever so sheer IBD Road To Paris and it is within the same colour group as IBD Mocha Pink.


Sweet Sanctuary



Sweet Sanctuary is a dusty mid toned purple and is absolutely gorgeous.  My swatch shows three coats as the formula is crelly like in consistency.  I have quite a few purples in my collection however, Sweet Sanctuary does not look like any I currently own.


Whimsical Wanderer



Last up is Whimsical Wanderer a super pretty iridescent gold shimmer with multi sized dusty pink toned metallic hex glitters suspended in it.  The coverage of Whimiscal Wanderer is excellent as the heavy golden shimmer really covers well.  This is just two coats after a quick shake on my Robart Paint Shaker.


On this occasion I opted not to purchase three polishes from the collection, Beauty Sleep (pink), Serene Slumber (orange) and Mystical Muse (silver) as I didn't think they would get much use.

Overall, I am super impressed with this collection as every polish swatched perfectly with no pooling or shrinking, they were super easy to control and surprisingly  not dupeable in my collection.


Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig