Friday 2 December 2016

Pistachios and Prosecco



Hi NaiLovelies!

I've been gone a while and been super busy so my nails have taken a bit of a back seat since Halloween.  They have however been treated to some lovely wear testing of the new brand in my studio Gel Bottle inc.






The nude/pastel shades from Gel Bottle Inc. are what initially drew me in and then I quickly reaslied that these polishes apply like buttah and remove so nicely it was a no brainer to make way in my studio to introduce the brand for my clients to also enjoy.




For this mainicure I am decided to use V102 'Pistachio', 019 'Vanilla' and D13 'Prosecco' which I have renamed because I can't stand the fact that these polishes have numbers and not names.  I teamed these colours with this fab image from the Dixie Plate DP07 Love Plate which I recently won in a competition.




Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig