Wednesday 21 June 2017

IBD Riviera Rendezvous & Dixie Summer Plate



Hi NaiLovelies!

Oh my goodness - it is sweltering here in the UK.  I'm not going to complain because I am a true sun-worshiper.  Long may it continue I say, and what better way to celebrate the sunshine than with another summery manicure.



This hot weather has perfectly coincided with the release of the new Dixie Summer plate which obviously I had to grab as soon as it was released.  I chose these gorgeous tropical flowers to create a simple blue and white manicure which has been a joy to wear.




After reshaping my nails (the tapered square was short-lived) - I applied three coats of IBD Riviera Rendezvous a pigmented almost royal blue with purple undertones.  I also applied three coats of IBD Carte Blanche which I stamped with AEngland Mary Queen of Scots - a beautifully pigmented navy shimmer.

I then dabbed Magpie Angelina glitter into the tacky layer of IBD Siberian Minx which worked perfectly as a base for the glitter.




Kate has done it again and created another fabulous plate which contains something for everyone from flowers, palm trees, flamingos to those all important sunglasses.


Pink Flamingos

Tropical Sunrise

The Dixie Summer plate is absolutely gorgeous and I am looking forward to using it again and again.  It truly is an all-rounder at this time of the year and I love that it instantly made my cool blue manicure a summery delight.




Ciao 4 Now

Share:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about riviera rendezvous. Please keep sharing.
    Health Is A Life

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig