Wednesday 20 August 2014

Mini Manicures ~ OPI Blue Chips


Hi NaiLovelies!

I have the first swatch of my new series called Mini Manicures.  This stunner is called Blue Chips and its by OPI.


 

Bright blue metallic base with scattered holographic glitter

Canada Winners Collection

 Metallic

Normal consistency, flows easily onto the nails
Dries fairly quickly to a textured/gritty finish.  It benefits from a good (preferably thick) topcoat to show it at its best.
No clean up necessary

2 to reach full opacity

No, but this is opaque enough to cover a gel manicure depending on the colour

Not too difficult but this does contain glitter so it takes some effort
Zero staining

 I really love OPI Blue Chips.  It is a beautiful vivid blue which has a great formula, I will definitely wear it often!








Ciao 4 Now
Share:

2 comments

  1. Loving this simple post, tells me everything I need to know. Gorgeous colour!! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig