Thursday 21 August 2014

Mini Manicures ~ OPI Stainless Steel


Hi NaiLovelies!

I have another mini manicure to show you today featuring a swatch of a renamed polish called Stainless Steel from OPI.


This is Stainless Steel in natural light

Grey base with lavender to green duochrome shift and scattered silver hex glitters

Dupe for Katy Perry Not Like The Movies

Metallic

Thin consistency
Easy to apply so no clean up necessary
2 coats to achieve opacity

No, I don't think it would be possible to cover another colour with this polish

No issues, even the glitter came off easily
Zero staining

Stainless Steel is a pretty polish and reminds me of a pale version of Peace&Love&OPI


Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig