Saturday 30 August 2014

Mini Manicures ~ OPI Going My Way Or Norway?


Hi NaiLovelies!

I have a swatch of one of the new polishes from the OPI Nordic collection.  This is Going My Way Or Norway?


Medium tan (caramel)

OPI Nordic collection 2014

Crème

Flowed onto the nail nicely
Consistency was a little thinner than expected so pooled into a few of my cuticles using thicker coats
Some clean up necessary

Two

Yes
This is painted over TruGel EZFlow Toxic

No issues
Zero staining

I love this colour so much.  I purchased Going My Way Or Norway? for an ombre mani to use with the other browns from the Nordic collection but I am stunned to discover that for a mannequin hands manicure, this is THE PERFECT nude shade for my skin tone!


Ciao 4 Now

Share:

2 comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I think brown is going to be pretty popular in general this fall, but that shade looks like it was made for you! Don't you love it when you finally find just the right "nude" shade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gellified! I think you might be right regarding brown - I sure hope so because I have brought four this week!

      Delete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig