Tuesday 19 August 2014

Simply Into My NAILS ~ Mini Manicures



Hi NaiLovelies!

In recent weeks I have taken to painting my nails a lot! In particular, I have really been enjoying the versatility of layering my soak off gel manicures with regular polish, stamping and sometimes changing my mani anywhere between once or twice in a day.    


 Last week I treated myself to a brand new Canon Ixus 265 HS point and shoot camera. I feel that my Canon 700D kit DSLR is more suited to portrait photography and shooting videos, rather than manicures and macro shots.  



So, armed with my new camera I think now would be a great opportunity to add a new series of mini manicures to my blog.  These posts will allow me to post the manicures I usually share exclusively with my followers on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.   For this series rather than just listing the polish name as I do on Instagram and Facebook, or writing a long blog post about each polish, these mini manicures will contain just one or two pictures and a few key bullet points about the polish. 

Making this change will make it much easier for me to blog about all the polishes I wear, and share those swatches with you rather than just the manicures I have planned into my schedule.

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig