Thursday 18 September 2014

Henna Inspired Manicure



Hi NaiLovelies!

I am just popping in quickly to show you the manicure I created using the lovely New School Nude  by Morgan Taylor as the base for this henna inspired mani.





This is a manicure I have wanted to try for many many months, New School Nude provided me with the perfect base to finally give it a whirl along with one of my favourite MoYou stamping plates.

I spent a moment trying to decide on the best shade of brown to use to achieve a look of henna on the nail.  In the final two were OPI A Piers To Be Tan and OPI How Great Is Your Dane? I decided to use A Piers To Be Tan by OPI from the San Francisco autumn 2013 collection.  It stamps perfectly, as do many OPI polishes.  I found that allowing it to dry a little on the stamper helped prevent smudging the image.  Just a quick blow on the stamper before transferring provided me with just the right amount of drying time to produce a crisp image on each nail.



New School Nude - Morgan Taylor
A Piers To Be Tan - OPI
Explorer 03 Image plate - MoYou London


I stamped a different image on each nail using the Explorer 03 plate.

 I am thrilled with how it turned out and I didn't want to take this manicure off!!

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

2 comments

  1. This turned out gorgeous! You chose the perfect colors too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm really pleased with how it turned out. 😃

      Delete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig