Thursday 25 September 2014

Mini Manicures ~ Morgan Taylor Get Sporty With It


Hi NaiLovelies!

Today I have a swatch of Get Sporty With It from the Morgan Taylor Casual Cool collection.  These are such a great collection of polishes and I continue to be impressed by the brand!!!

Red toned coral

Casual Cool Spring 2014

Crelly

Very easy application with minimal clean up
Two coats to achieve opacity

Yes, this was covering my Gelaze Flip Flop Fantasy soak off gel polish manicure

Very easy

The formula of Get Sporty With It is fantastic!!  Although thin in consistency this polish is easy to apply and very pigmented.  Get Sporty With It looks quite muted and dusky in the bottle but it  actually dries darker and is much more vibrant on the nail which is fantastic!

This is a great polish. I am so happy I went back to Sallys to pick it up after I purchased Ahead of The Game the day before.



Ciao 4 Now
Share:

2 comments

  1. Hello, i wanted to ask, does this polish looks like gel polish, i mean does it dries in uv lamp and does it makes nail strong as much as gel polish like ibd? Ty for answer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi

      I wouldn't say it looks like gel polish but it does dry to a pretty shiny finish. This mani doesn't have any topcoat.

      Morgan Taylor is regular nail polish so it is not a gel polish and therefore doesn't provide additional strength like gel does.

      T

      Delete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig