Wednesday 7 January 2015

Mini Manicures ~ AEngland Virgin Queen


Hi NaiLovelies!

I have a super quick manicure to show you today!  When I first started this manicure I didn't think I would be blogging about it, but wow, this polish is way too beautiful not to get a spot on the blog.....






This one is a toughie for me to describe so I have taken the description from the AEngland website:

Pewter prismatic hue with pink undertones and a complex grey/olive/copper cast, soft but visible scattered holographic effect

Elizabeth & Mary

Holographic

Perfection

One and no topcoat!

This could easily cover a soak off gel manicure

Virgin Queen is not a colour which I originally intended to purchase but after looking at a few swatches I realised that this was the subtle olive toned holographic polish that I needed to add to my collection!

Although subtle,  I think this is a stunning polish.





For this manicure I stamped using the Advanced Stamping Method perfected by NailStamp4Fun.  I used the MoYou Explorer XL 07 stamping plate and filled in the image using OPI Angel With A Lead Foot, Color Club Halo Hues Beyond and Cloud 9 and stamped the image onto my ring fingers.



Ciao 4 Now

Share:

2 comments

  1. Wow a one coater?! It is a gorgeous colour and really suits you. Love the accent nail too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bethany! I was amazed by the coverage...

      Delete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig