Wednesday 14 January 2015

Simply Into My Nails ~ Featured In Scratch Magazine


Hi NaiLovelies!

Guess who's in this months publication of Scratch Magazine - yep lil' old me, that's who!!!!  My copy of the magazine arrived today so naturally the first thing I did was flick straight through to page 108.....



This is the manicure I created and entered into the competition.  A full post on this manicure can be found here.

A couple of months ago I entered this Spring Blossom Manicure into the IBD Battle Of The Geek 2015 competition.  I was super happy and shocked because I actually made it to the 'Top Ten'.  





Unfortunately, I didn't win the competition - apparently it was close and I was just pipped to the post by the very talented winner!

Ciao 4 Now

Share:

8 comments

  1. I loved your mani and definitely feel it should have won, not denying the winner but yours was my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Well done!! I loved your mani and really wanted you to win x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Your mani was gorgeous! Fingers crossed for next time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I hope to try again next time. Thanks for your lovely comment. x

      Delete
  4. Brilliant - well done you. Really pleased for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig