Friday 23 January 2015

Simply Into My Nails Review: Creative Shop Stamper


Hi NaiLovelies!

I've been a busy little bee, buying nail goodies and making videos for my YouTube channel.  One of my most recent purchases is the much talked about Creative Shop stamper set.  I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to own an extra large stamper which covers my nails with ease.



On my YouTube video review, I carried out live stamping tests using MoYo XL, Dashica Infinity, Cheeky XL Jumbo and a cheap eBay plate.  I purposely used non-stamping polishes to really test the ability of the Creative Shop stamper.

Please check out my YouTube video by clicking the play button on the image below.





I love the stamper!  I think the size of it is perfect and the ability to pick up large images from full image plates is absolutely incredible!

There are only a few downsides to the stamper:

The shiny holder is a little slippery
The scraper is a little too flexible and leaves lines in the scraped image
My pointed nails dented the stamper after just one use


Other than those three things it is the perfect addition to my stamping paraphernalia.  The way this stamper picks up images with ease and transfers them to the nail flawlessly really is incredible and I would recommend this stamper to anyone - especially those with long and or wide nails. 


Ciao 4 Now

Share:

3 comments

  1. Awesome review. I was so mesmerised by how well your stamper stamps. Doesn't look like it gives you annoying bold spots like mine. I did a review on this stamper a month ago on my blog, but my experience is completely different... Also, you don't seem to be doing any different to what I'm doing, so I'm suspecting mine is a bad batch :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness!!! This is so spooky - I was totally checking out your Facebook page earlier today in particular your video making jelly polish with alcohol inks.

      I think a few people have been unlucky with their stamper not picking up. I hope you can get yours to work better, I know some have ended up priming their stamper head to rectify the problem.

      The next task for me is to add some textured polish or studs to the holder to stop it slipping out of my hands...!

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness!!! This is so spooky - I was totally checking out your Facebook page earlier today in particular your video making jelly polish with alcohol inks.

      I think a few people have been unlucky with their stamper not picking up. I hope you can get yours to work better, I know some have ended up priming their stamper head to rectify the problem.

      The next task for me is to add some textured polish or studs to the holder to stop it slipping out of my hands...!

      Delete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig