Friday 14 October 2016

Gel Bottle Inc. ~ Stars Only Shine At Night


Hi NaiLovelies!

It feels so good to have my long nails back!  To celebrate I have been having a play in gel polish again and this time it is with a new brand to me which is called Gel Bottle Inc.





I have always loved the look of cat eye manicures so when I saw some pop up on the Gel Bottle Inc. community page on Facebook I knew these magnetic polishes would be the first I tried.  I love cat eye stones and have had a small bronze coloured one for over 20 years and I have kept it safe in my jewelry box.   

I love black polish so I decided to try Stars Only Shine At Night #084.  I don't have the full Gel Bottle Inc. system yet so this isn't a review but more of a show and tell.





I applied one coat of 084 over one coat of black gel polish and I was amazed at how opaque just one coat was.   I then held the cat eye magnet over each nail in order for the 'magic' to happen and then flash cured doing each of the magnetic cat eye nails separately in order to lock in the magnetic shift and ended with a full 30 second cure in my LED lamp before topcoating.




I absolutely love this simple yet stunning manicure, black nails always look so classy.  

This mani will be perfect for my girlie night out tomorrow and depending on what my dress looks like (I've not brought one yet!) I may add a little bit of stamping to the plain nails which have been painted in OPI GelColor My Gondola Or Yours? which is a lovely muted black with barely there shimmer.

The Gel Bottle Inc. polishes are lovely, thick and creamy and I can't wait to try more of them!

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig