Monday 17 April 2017

OPI GelColor ~ Towel Me About It



Hi NaiLovelies!

I have another fabulous spring/summer shade to share with you today.  This time it's yellow!  Not a colour I often wear but one I absolutely love when I do have it on my nails.





This is just a simple manicure created by applying three coats of OPI GelColor Towel Me About It, a bright pastel yellow on my newly shorted nails.

I toyed with the idea of stamping over Towel Me About It but I absolutely love it as it is,  I may add some temporary stamping at a  later date if the mood takes me.





Ciao 4 Now

Share:

1 comment

  1. I have been wanting to start a successful blog i want to start a blogg useing the best free blogg starting website .... pleez tell me which one is the best??????\.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig