Tuesday 11 April 2017

IBD ~ Gala-vant & Dixie Plate DP10



Hi NaiLovelies!

The bright weather continues here in the UK so I figured it's time to get the big guns out with a super neon gel polish.






I have been eyeing up IBD Gala-vant for quite a while and I took the opportunity to wear this super zingy peach shade whilst soaking up the sunshine.  





I wanted to jazz up my manicure so I stamped to create accent using the absolutely gorgeous tropical flowers from the Dixie Plates DP10 plate.


I absolutely adore the images on this plate!




I love the end result of this manicure, I think the tropical flowers work perfectly with IBD Gala-vant.




Ciao 4 Now
Share:

3 comments

  1. Hello Tracey!

    Do you use a conventional nail polish over a gel polish for the stamping or gel polishes only? I have been read that stamping works only with conventional nail polishes, and ostensibly gel polishes will flow and screw up a pattern. What can you say about it?

    I use only gel polishes and want to have fun with the stamping, but a little afraid because of the above.

    With best wishes,
    Kseniya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kseniya

      I use regular polish or stamping polish when stamping images on my nails. For this manicure I used Black Stamping Polish by Nail Stamping Queen. However, most of the time I tend to use just regular polish.

      Personally, I don't recommend using gel polish products for stamping. People do use gel polish for stamping but I prefer to avoid it as the images don't tend to be as crisp and also getting gel polish onto skin can lead to contact dermatitis which can mean you can't wear gel polish due to allergic reactions.

      Alot of times I like to create my manicures using temporary stamping which is where I stamp over the completed manicure and then topcoat generously with a fast drying topcoat which I know won't smear the stamping. HK Girl by Glisten & Glow is perfect for this and so is the fast drying topcoat by Love Angeline. Seche Vite is also another one that doesn't smear but you have to try and stick to applying the topcoat in three strokes so as not to encourage any possible smears.

      I hope this helps. Definitely give stamping a try, it is loads of fun. I recommend Dixie Plates, MoYou and Messy Mansion plates as they all stamp well, have great images and are easy to get hold of.

      Txx

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much for your detailed reply!

      Delete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig