Wednesday 26 April 2017

OPI GelColor ~ That's Hula-rious!



Hi NaiLovelies!

I'm back again to share with you this beautiful minty green polish from OPI - That's Hula-rious.



I have a real thing for green polish and OPI That's Hula-rious ticks all the right boxes for me.

To create this manicure I applied three coats of OPI GelColor That's Hularious before stamping the ring fingers and thumbs of both hands using Dixie Plate DP10 (again!).




What can I say, I am in deep love this the blossom image on this plate, it is incredibly versatile.  In fact, I have used it more than once on clients recently, an example of which is below and is the manicure of mine that I copied for my current mani.



I've really enjoyed wearing this manicure, this colour goes with everything and is fun and classy all at the same time!


Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig