Friday 11 August 2017

Sparkling Rainbow ~ Magpie Summer Collection



Hi NaiLovelies!

Summer has been busy in the Simply Into My Nails Studio and the beautiful Summer Collection from Magpie Beauty have been very popular.



Obviously I couldn't get away with wearing just one of these beauties so I  applied all six shades in this gorgeous rainbow gradient over IBD Carte Blanche, a gorgeous creamy stark white gel polish.

This was the perfect way to show the amazing shimmer and shine of each of these phenomenal glitters.



I applied two coats of IBD Carte Blanche and then dabbed on these diamond glitters in the following order:

EMMA - Pastel Pink
BECKY - Pastel Orange
HANNAH - Pastel Yellow
CLAIRE - Pastel Green
SAM - Pastel Blue
LISA - Pastel Purple

I then applied a coat of topcoat and then applied a second coat of the glitters so they would pop more against my skintone.




The collage below shows some of the manicures I have created for my clients using this collection.




I absolutely love this summer collection and it is definitely a must have in my studio.




Ciao 4 Now

Share:

2 comments

  1. Bagywagy is the second biggest export-oriented industry in the manufacturing sector and is third in its contribution to the overall exports of the World. Mens Lightweight Cotton Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://jeamshiv.blogspot.com/2022/01/react-simple-form-validation-using.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig