Monday 26 September 2016

TruGel Hoop of Flames & Hypnotic Gradient



Hi NaiLovelies!

My goodness, I have done so many manis recently I completely forgot to post this little beauty..... So just popping in to show you this mani and let you know how it was created.





I created a gel polish gradient because I couldn't decide which colour to use so I used both of these bright shades together.  Luckily both TruGel Hypnotic and Hoop of Flames work well together and were easily suited to being used in a gradient, they blended beautifully in four thin coats.

To create the gradient I applied a coat of each colour side by side and then swirled together using a IBD Silicone tool.  I then used an oval gel brush which I dabbed one side into the purple and the other into the coral gel polish.  I then painted a couple of short strokes onto a tile to blend and then I applied that to the gradient nails.


I love how seamless the blend between colours is
After creating the gel polish gradient I decided to take part in the Dixie Plate Facebook groups recent competition.  The brief was to create a manicure using either DP01, DP02 or DP03.  As I only had one Dixie Plate I could only opt for DP02 which is fine by me as I've mentioned before it is fast becoming one of my favorite plates.




I used GOSH Holographic polish which worked perfectly to create the holo stamping using one of the watermarble images from DP02.





Hypnotic - TruGel EZ Flow
Hoop Of Flames - TruGel EZ Flow
Orly Bonder Basecoat under stamping
HK Girl Topcoat over stamping
Fairy Dust - China Glaze
Watermarble Stamping - DP02 by Dixie Plates




I love this!   It's so colourful and fun,  Not much longer left of summer, it makes me a little sad because summer is easily my favourite season of the year.

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig