Thursday 20 November 2014

A2Z Series - D Is For 'Dark'


Hi NaiLovelies!

This week the A2Z challenge has reached the letter D in the alphabet and the prompt word for this week is Dark.



This week I have kept things super simple and opted to try out a gradient manicure using two Crows Toes polishes from the 9 Realms collection which have been sat in my untrieds drawer for far too long!

For this manicure I applied two coats of  Huginn & Muninn, a wonderful dark multichrome polish with green, blue and purple colour shift.  I then sponged a couple of coats of  the flaketastic Helheim onto the tips.  




My inspiration for this manicure came from my love of both polishes and I just couldn't decide which one to use - so I used both as they are both dark and oh so beautiful.




Ciao 4 Now


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig