Saturday 14 February 2015

A2Z Series - N Is For 'New'



Hi NaiLovelies!

I'm just dropping by with a quick post for this weeks A2Z Challenge.  We have reached the letter 'N' and the prompt word is 'New'.




I used IBD Ivory Tower which is new in my collection along with some beautiful opalescent loose glitter called Freezure.  I brought Ivory Tower a few weeks ago specially with this manicure in mind and Freezure was kindly gifted to me by Angela.

Along with these I used a couple of untried gel polish glitters from my collection, stamped with my new Uber Chin plates and used nail art pearls for the first time.   




Initially, I thought about a snowflake colour scheme to go with Ivory Tower but I really didn't feel like doing that once I got the colours on my nails.  As I was very kindly gifted the awesome Freezure glitter, I wanted to use it for this mani on more than  one nail. I burnished the glitter into the tacky layer on my thumbs and also used some on the tips of the fingers which have Ivory Tower on them.




Another 'New' thing for this post is my new nail shape.  I filed all of my nails down earlier this week in preparation for my skiing holiday. I also tried out Gel II No Cleanse Topcoat for the first time.

IBD Ivory Tower
Lechat Hologram Diamond
OPI Gelcolor In True Steffani Fashion
Freezure loose glitter
Uber Chic Collection 1 stamping plate
Gel II No Cleanse Topcoat
AEngland Excalibur for stamping
Nail Art pearls
Swarovski crystals


You can check out the manicures created by the other bloggers participating in this challenge by clicking on the Inlinkz below and by visiting the hub to see all the manicures from this series.

Ciao 4 Now


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig