Saturday 7 February 2015

Uber Chic Roses & Review


Hi NaiLovelies!

My set of stamping plates by Uber Chic finally arrived this week and I was so excited to try them out.  I ordered them just over two weeks ago and delivery of the plates took longer than I had anticipated so needless to say, I was chomping at the bit to get my hands on these stunning plates!



Uber Chic Stamping Plates - Collection 1

 I chose Collection 1 as it has a lovely selection of unique floral and geometric images.  I was initially drawn the the plate in the centre of my photograph above as I think I will be able to create some rather pretty decals using these images.   




I chose the rose image on the centre plate to create this manicure.  After removing the holographic gradient manicure, I stamped the image of the rose over my existing base of OPI Gelcolor Peace&Love&OPI using my Creative Stamper.

The etching of the image used was great and picked up perfectly each time resulting in crisp lines and bold transfer of the image.  I used Konad Special Polish in black for the stamping.  






Unfortunately, I was a quite disappointed to discover that the images on the plate were smaller than I thought.  My nail beds are pretty long and fairly wide so I struggle to get MoYou XL images to fit my nails when they have length to them.  To work around this issue I had to stretch the images which is a shame as it adds an extra element of faff to creating a manicure which I am not always in the mood for.  

At this moment in time, I am undecided on whether I will be keeping or selling these beautifully designed Uber Chic plates on....



Ciao 4 Now
Share:

2 comments

  1. your nails look stunning, such a shame the images are so small!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame Debbie but I can still use them. I sound like a right old Moaning Minnie don't I.... :)

      Delete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig