Friday 2 September 2016

Gel II Daisy & Rosette



Hi NaiLovelies!

I really fancied a bit of a change so I chopped my nails right down to the lowest length possible.  I suffered a few low breaks and as usual, I grew tired of repairing them - so once they had grown past the free edge it was seriously well past the time for them to go.....




I was still wearing my bridesmaid manicure which I created using Gel II Rosette and SUGAR| ICE Whitefire.  It was such a gorgeous manicure and I tried to keep the accent nail but sadly that was one of the nails I had broken (as are the others which are now sporting three gorgeous coats of Daisy).




For the stamping, I used my new Yours Cosmetics Sascha Gossen Flower Power plate and Models Own Gold Chrome polish to stamp the images from the section below.





 


Even though I loved my coffin shaped nails I really do like them when they are short and a fun mani like this always makes the change in length even more exciting.

I absolutely love how these turned out and I love that I get to enjoy wearing my manicures for at least a week before I have to remove them ready for the next one!!


Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig