Friday 31 March 2017

LeChat Mood Wicked Love & Dixie Plate DP10 Spring Plate



Hi NaiLovelies!

Finally (I think), I am back to share with you Look 3 of this mini series of manicures created working with the same Siberian Minx based accent nails.



After removing Look 2 I applied two delicious coats of LeChat Mood polish in the shade Wicked Love.

Wicked Love is a thermal polish which changes from a coral toned pink when warm to a deep purple when cold.  Suspended in the polish are pretty little gold flecks which work perfectly with both colours and during its transition between the two shades.




I took the opportunity to use the newest stamping plate in my collection, the absolutely beautiful DP10 from Dixie Plates.

There are so many stunning feminine images to choose from and I felt that the slightly retro looking third image worked best with both shades of the thermal polish and almost covered the accent nails to give Siberian Minx a completely different look to Look 1 and Look 2 of this base manicure.


OMG DP10 from Dixie Plates is absolutely stunning!




I flippin' love love love this mani!  I think this one is my favourite of the three looks.  I have been wearing this manicure for a whole week.  The addition of the Mood polish has made this such fun to wear as the look is constantly changing.


LeChat Wicked Love during transition with with a little peak of another image from DP10 which compliments the larger image perfectly.


I am so pleased that I have made the decision to bring LeChat Mood polishes into my studio so my clients can enjoy the colour changing fun of these polishes.


Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig