Thursday 19 March 2015

A2Z Series - S Is For 'Silver'



Hi NaiLovelies!

It's Thursday already....the weeks are just whizzing past!  We have now reached the letter 'S' and the prompt this time is 'SILVER'.



I don't often wear silver polish.  I love it on other people but on me I think it is a little 'meh' and rather too cold.  I only have a few silver polishes in my stash (okay, maybe more than a few....!) and I never seem to wear them.  

For this manicure I opted for a darker toned silver polish which I find much easier to wear and it isn't so draining on my skintone.  This polish is OPI I Haven't The Foggiest from the San Francisco collection which was released a couple of years ago.





I wanted to try something a little different and felt that today was the day that I would squash that leadlighting technique demon and get my jelly polishes out and make some up using sheer polishes, clear topcoat and nail polish thinner, whilst  I filled in this super flower which is stamped from the Uber Chic 1 03 plate.




OPI I Haven't The Foggiest
OPI Sheer Tints
OPI Too Hot To Texas Hold 'Em
Max Factor Orange
HK Girl Topcoat
OPI Topcoat (to thin the polishes)
China Glaze Fairy Dust
Konad Black


I'm really happy with how this turned out.  it is not perfect but I will be happy wearing this manicure to work tomorrow.




Don't forget to check out the hub to see all of the other manicures created for this series and check out the Inlinkz for the beautiful manicures created for 'Silver' week.

Ciao 4 Now



Share:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie! I think this is one of my favourite manicures from this challenge series.

      Delete
  2. Love the chromie look with the floral!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda! I really like the chromie floral look too :)

      Delete
  3. This is lovely! and looks like you are nailing leadlighting!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig