Tuesday 28 March 2017

IBD Sundance




Hi NaiLovelies!

I'm back with 'Look 2' of my previous manicure and this time I went for an ice-cream/sorbet shade called Sundance from one of my favourite brands, IBD Just Gel Polish.




To create this manicure (after soaking off Look 1 - IBD Chic To Chic) I applied Sundance to five fingernails and kept Siberian Minx on my other five nails.  

It took 4 coats to get a nice opaque finish without any visible streaks.  Alas, this is one of the pitfalls of alot of pastel shades, but for this shade the extra coats were worth it.  That said, I don't think I would envisage ever using this shade for a full manicure as three coats is generally my limit as extra coats increase the initial service time and the subseqent soak off time.




To tie in the existing accent nails, I removed the temporary stamping and re-stamped the Siberian Minx nails with Kaleidoscope by El Corazon Stamping Polish in the shade Apple Flower.  Apple Flower is a delicious pale peach which matches IBD Sundance perfectly! 




I used one of my many overlooked but much loved stamping plates Apipila Super Plate B to finish the look.  I opted for a tile'esque flower  image and covered with Love Angeline Topped With Love a super glossy fast drying regular polish topcoat so I could change the stamping again for Look 3.




I love how this manicure turned out and really enjoyed wearing it!  It was very easy to wear but eye-catching enough to get a fair few admiring comments.  In fact, a dear client of mine has asked for this to be her next gel polish manicure!


Ciao 4 Now
Share:

1 comment

  1. All pictures look amazing. Where can I get those stickers for nail art? I wan to try it too, but do not know where to find it. I use IBD just gel (I buy it here https://www.enails.eu/en/gel-nail-polish/ibd-just-gel.html) and can not (and do not want) think about other gel polish. This one is the best for me. Covers nail evenly and brightly. I love it. I am not against other brands, but I tried Harmony gelish (it did not last long enough) and ZOYA (too much colors, I was lost) but it did not stick up. Maybe someone could offer me other brand to try?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig