Monday 12 May 2014

Dirty Diana by Colors By Llarowe



Hi NaiLovelies!

Hang on a sec.......you just caught me in the middle of getting down to some serious happy dancing over here……!  

The dancing is because I am now the proud owner of some fab Llarowe holo polishes !!!  
 The first of the CBL holo polishes which I have to show you is the super sexy Dirty Diana (love the name!).  






I just had to pick this one first not only because of the name (it’s also my mums name!) but c’mon just look at the holo fire glowing away in this freakin’ polish – this just had to be first one I tried!

 Dirty Diana is a berry toned polish with a super strong holographic payoff.  It glows like a crazy thing under artificial light and even more when in direct sunlight, so much so it almost takes on a metallic appearance.  I just love holographic polishes like this.  I am so impressed with how strong the fire is in this polish that when I learned that Llarowe was retiring some of her polishes this weekend I jumped on the site and added Gizzards & Lizards and Woman From Tokyo to my collection to balance out the red and pink toned holos I initially picked from her large selection.





The formula of this polish in my opinion is perfection!  It is thick which allows for extremely precise application enabling me to achieve a very clean line along the cuticles and side walls as there is absolutely no pooling, dragging or patchiness during application.  I love creamy polishes like this and when they come with a larger brush like the one in the Colors by Llarowe bottles, add to that a quick drying formula and I am in manicure heaven.... 
 I applied two super easy coats and toped with a coat of HK Girl topcoat which didn’t subdue the holo effect, in fact – it only seemed to enhance it.








I have wanted to try one of these babies so badly and for the longest time!  I am ecstatic that I now own not one but seven – yaaaas SEVEN bad boy CBL holos in my ever growing collection of indie polishes in my stash to swatch.

I have quite a few CBL polishes now with two more on the way.  Needless to say I can't wait to wear all of these truly beautiful polishes.


My CBL beauties!!

 Unfortunately, my underdeveloped photography skills didn’t quite do Dirty Diana justice.  I was debating actually blogging about this colour on this occasion, but I thought to myself, why should I let my lack of skills stop me showing off this beauty of a polish.

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig