Saturday 17 May 2014

Milky Way by Dance Legend


Hi NaiLovelies!

Today I have a truly mesmerising swatch to show you of Milky Way, a vivid duochrome polish with a scattered holographic dusting from Dance Legend's Galaxy collection.




I thought I’d try something a little different today to show this polish off in all its glory!  I took my camera outside and snapped away at the extremely beautiful Milky Way.  Taking pictures one handed certainly proved a challenge – my camera is so heavy and I’m not gonna lie – the majority of this pictures were taken using my nose to both focus and capture the shot!!!


Who knew my nose could take such a good shot capturing the beauty of this polish!?!!!

Anyway, who even cares how these pictures were taken….I’m just chuffed to bits that they show Milky Way in all its beauty!  Natural lighting highlights the full colour spectrum of the duochrome shift which is very STRONG in both natural and artificial light.  The colour shifts from teal to purple oh and don’t forget the icing on top in the form of scattered holographic glitter which twinkles just like the stars in a galaxy system.  This polish would look amazing sponged with white to create the most beautiful galaxy nail manicure.

Everytime I catch a glimpse of my nails I fall in love with this polish over and over again.   




Dance Legend is a new brand which is new on my radar.  I was delighted to see that both Llarowe and Rainbow Connection stock these polishes so during the recent restock I jumped at the chance to add a couple to my collection.  I purchased Milky Way from Rainbow Connection and The Knight from Llarowe.  Personally I think I picked two absolute stunners from the Dance Legend range and to top it off, these are totally unique in my collection!!!






 The formula of this polish in my opinion is great!  I believe the Galaxy collection of polishes is intended to be used as toppers.  Therefore,  I chose to layer this over the darkest high quality polish I own using a carefully applied base of two coats of OPI Incognito In Sausalito I layered one (yep, that’s right just one!) coat of Dance Legend Milky Way to create this gorgeous mani.  The beauty of being able to use a single coat (apart from it makes the bottle of polish last longer) was that there was no dragging to worry about and the formula was so silky it flowed onto the nail without an issue and the minor clean-up was a breeze due to the sheer formula of the polish. 

This is an excellent polish and I've completely fallen in love with it!  If you're thinking about getting Milky Way, think no more and get clicking on the website of your favorite supplier and get this in your cart and then your stash pronto...!

That's all folks........

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig