Saturday 21 June 2014

Hey, I Pink It's Summer!


Hi NaiLovelies!
 
I updated my OPI La Paz-Atively Hot manicure with some gorgeous summer inspired decals.  I thought it would be a great idea to make  a video tutorial over on my YouTube channel of how I created this manicure.
 
 


 
For this manicure I started with the base of OPI La Paz-Atively Hot, I then made decals using Pueen Stamping Buffet plate 72 which I stamped in black.  I filled in the flowers using OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Morgan Taylor Ahead of the Game and Max Factor Bright Orange, a colour I have used before when making decals.
 
 
 
The video shows the process from start to finish.
 
  
This is only the third time I have made decals and I still have some practice to do but I love the effect achieved by adding decals and how they open up a ton of possibilities for stamping plate images.
 
Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig