Saturday 18 October 2014

Mini Manicures ~ Dance Legend Slippery When Wet


Hi NaiLovelies!

I have a stunning polish to show you today.  This beauty is Slippery When Wet from Dance Legends Wow Prism collection!


Lilac

Wow Prism, 2014

Scattered and linear holographic

Perfection

Two coats to reach opacity

Not on this occasion but it is opaque enough to cover a gel polish manicure depending on the intensity of the colour.

This wore incredibly well on my Gelish Vitagel Recovery base.

Removed easily with zero issues or staining

WOW!!  I have three Wow Prism polishes in my collection and I love each and every one of them.  The formula of Slippery When Wet is just amazing, the polish flows beautifully onto the nails and what you are left with is polish perfection.  These Wow Prism's are a holo lovers idea of heaven!

I cannot fault this polish in any way whatsoever.  In fact, I am planning on adding to my Wow Prism collection.



Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig