Monday 6 October 2014

Mini Manicures ~ Smitten Polish Seasonal Lattes



Hi NaiLovelies!

Today I have a swatch of the absolutely gorgeous Seasonal Lattes by Smitten Polish.  This polish instantly caught my eye when I saw the line up from the new 2014 fall collection, so I just had to add it to my indie collection as soon as I could get my hands on it.  Would be rude not to!





Brown with copper tones

Autumn 2014

Linear holographic

Medium consistency and very easy to apply 


Two easy coats, first was pretty sheer but easily built to full opacity on the second coat
Not on this occasion as this manicure was worn on my bare nails with my beloved NailTek III basecoat

Easy to remove

I experienced zero staining.  However, as this is a very pigmented polish, I would not recommend smooshing this into your cuticle area during removal.  It is best to remove the polish in a smooth downward motion and be sure to change the remover soaked cotton ball for at least every other nail.
Seasonal Lattes is a BEAUTIFUL and stunning polish!!  

In normal daylight conditions it is a lovely medium brown crème but in artificial or sunlight POW it comes to life and literally glows on my nails!    Seasonal Lattes runs quite copper toned against my darker skin but I love that about it.  Not only is the formula of Seasonal Lattes excellent providing a hassle free to application but it is a real show-stopper of a polish and completely unique in my entire collection.  I'm a very happy bunny indeed.



Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig