Wednesday 8 October 2014

Back To Black....!



Hi NaiLovelies!

Negative space stamping is fast becoming a favourite of mine.  If I am honest I would be quite happy to work my way through all of my stamping polishes and come up with purely negative space stamped nails!  I love the simplicity of the process and the often striking end results...!



For this manicure, I wanted to wear black - but I also didn't want a boring pure black manicure; so this is what I came up with.

I applied LeChat Nobility Black gel polish to all of my nails apart from my ring fingers which I applied sheer black gel polish.  After applying two coats of gel polish, I removed the tacky layer from my ring finger before stamping the sheer nails with Wet 'n Wild Black Creme polish.

I left the stamping to completely dry for 5 minutes then applied topcoat to all of my nails - using two coats to the stamped nails. I removed the tacky layer and followed up with non-acetone remover to remove the over stamp from my skin and cuticles.




Because my fingernails are quite long, I decided against using the lace MoYou plate which I used for my previous advanced stamping manicure, instead I opted to use my favorite Dashica plate.   I needed an image with just the right amount of stamped coverage and as I have already created manicures using various images on this plate I opted to use the image which first drew me to this plate.

Black gel polish - LeChat Nobility Black
Simple Sheer - Gelish
Izzy Whizzy Let's Get Busy - Gelish
Black Creme stamping polish - Wet 'n Wild
Infinity 42 Plate - Dashica Beauty Shop




I totally love how this manicure turned out! I even experimented with creating a sheer black shimmery polish for the accent nail. Overall I couldn't have imagined a better outcome for this manicure.

Ciao 4 Now

Share:

2 comments

  1. Love this look :) might have to try it myself xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!! This will look totally stunning on you.... I can't wait to see what you do 😃

      Delete

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig