Tuesday 5 January 2016

Gel II Poisoned Apple & Midnight Black


Hi NaiLovelies!

Just popping by to show you my manicure for New Years and also my new nail shape!




I have been banging on now for weeks about taking down the length of my nails so I was seriously looking forward to Christmas as I knew it would have the time to tackle reshaping them without having to rush the process.

Once I'd decided on the shape I got my nail file out and I have to tell you, I absolutely love wearing them like this!  It was a toss up between square and round and I think I made the right decision.




So, back to my manicure which is the reason for this post.... I have long wanted to wear this gel polish combination, ever since I first added Poisoned Apple to my Gel II collection of colours.  This combo has been very popular with my clients and you can see why!  It looks amazing in person!!!!  

Gel II Poisoned Apple is a gorgeously intense red jelly base with tons of red and holographic glitters in different sizes suspended within the base.




I left my ring finger in Midnight Black before stamping it with an image from an UberChic plate and I used a mixture of CBL The Mighty Red Baron and AEngland Perceval to get the opacity I needed.  I then added pieces of glitter from OPI GelColor Celestial Is More to the centre of the firework-esque stamped images.




Poisoned Apple looks gorgeous over red, or used alone but there is something extremely sultry looking about it when worn over red.  I will be adding a few others from the Enchanted Collection as they really are stunning colours with an amazing finish!





Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig