Saturday 2 January 2016

OPI GelColor Venice The Party?


Hi NaiLovelies!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!  I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and that 2016 is a fantastic year.

To kick-start the new year, I am playing catch up with my manicures as I was super busy creating beautiful manicures for my clients in the run up to Christmas.




The gel polish manicure I chose to wear during Christmas week is the gorgeous OPI GelColor Venice The Party? from the Venice collection.

I added OPI GelColor Pirouette My Whistle to each nail concentrating the larger hex glitters to the base of each nail giving the overall look of the manicure a frosty winters day feel.




A simple manicure which really grew on me during the time I wore it.  I think I will have to grab a bottle of Venice The Party? in regular lacquer formula.  This particular shade is one from the limited edition polishes in the collection.

Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig