Wednesday 27 November 2013

Blue & White China Manicure


Hiya NaiLovelies

I absolutely love having this blank canvas to try and expand my creativity and practice some stamping!

Today I have OPI Gelcolor My Vampire Is Buff which has been stamped with Sally Hansen Insta Dri Night Flight using the MoYou Pro XL 06 plate. I chose this image as it’s pretty simple to line up as it doesn’t require a great deal of accuracy, which is always a plus point for me when it comes to stamping as I’ve not been doing it for very long.







This is the MoYou London stamping plate I used and I picked the image in the top right hand corner.

MoYou Pro XL 06


The plate below was my inspiration for this manicure.

Source


My Vampire Is Buff - OPI Gelcolor
Night Flight - Sally Hansen Insta Dri
MoYou Pro XL 06 Image Plate


Sally Hansen Insta Dri polishes are one of my preferred stamping polishes because they work incredibly well. They are opaque, quick drying and pretty thick which are the perfect qualities for a stamping polish. I brought this bottle from PoundLand a few months ago. It was in a combo pack of two polishes for only £1. Total bargain purchase as it’s also a really nice colour when painted on the nails.

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig