Thursday 14 November 2013

So Let's Get Started......

Hi There NaiLovelies!

Welcome to my blog....
Simply Into My NAILS


So, after over a year of having my page on Facebook, I have decided to dip my toe (or should that be fingernail?) into the world of Nail Blogging!

 As some of you may know, in the past year I have developed rather a penchant for collecting soak off gel polishes. I’m actually quite proud of my ever growing collection. I told myself I would stop at 100 so off gel polishes.  So being the cunning little polish addict that I am, when I realised I was nearing 100 bottles I quickly switched my focus to regular nail polish. Bingo! This way I can buy new polishes and nail stuff, without exceeding my self- imposed limit. Clever huh?! 

With the brands releasing new polishes which I simply adore and the fact that I already have more polish of the regular and soak off gel variety than I could ever use in my entire lifetime, I figured I should just go ahead and start blogging about the lovely polishes which magically find themselves proudly amongst my collection. Actually, there’s not much magic involved it’s more like me feverishly scrolling through page after page of nail blogs searching for swatches and then hitting up the likes of Etsy, Llarowe, Ninja Polish and eBay like a woman possessed - but hey ho- it sounded good so I’m going with it. 

I hope you enjoy the blog and reading more about the colours used in my manicures and of course, lots of additional photos!

Ciao 4 Now
 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig