Saturday 16 November 2013

Dog Day Dream by Hare Polish


Hiya NaiLovlies!

I am so excited to be sharing my first ever indie polish and boy is it a corker! I went straight for the big guns with this one – the beautiful and not to mention stunning Dog Day Dream by Hare Polish.


Dog Day Dream is a bright almost neon fuchsia jelly base jam packed full of various foil glitters and also has an iridescent glitter shimmer in the base. This polish contains square purple glitter, small round and hex purple glitters, bright hot pink hex glitters and the most beautiful complimentary shade of orange hex glitter which was unexpected but an amazing combination. Yep, this polish contains a lot of glitter ladies! The foil quality of these glitters, make them shine through the jelly base creating a lit from within shine which shimmers and catches the light like the embers of a fire. I’ve never seen anything like it before. My camera(s) did not want to play nicely when it came to capturing the amazing glow from this polish but trust me it is there for all to see! I had sooooo many compliments on this polish. If you have been on the fence about this polish my advice is to just get it – you won’t be disappointed.



Dog Day Dream applied effortlessly to the nails, flowing on with ease and precision requiring minimal to no dabbing for glitter placement, I only really had to manoeuvre pieces of glitter away from the free edge so they wouldn’t be scratchy. Each coat intensified the depth of this polish which was assisted by the jelly base. I applied three coats without undies and a single coat of Seche Vite topcoat.

As with most glitter polishes, Dog Day Dream was difficult to remove. I wore this over Vitagel and after a couple of days I noticed some tip wear of the polish so I covered the lot with soak off gel topcoat. I soaked the entire manicure off 5 days later using the foil method. There was zero staining.



Dog Day Dream - by Hare Polish (3 coats)
Seche Vite topcoat
Vitagel Recovery Basecoat (soak off gel basecoat)

I am incredibly new to indie polishes, I have written a post called ‘Ode To A Curious Creature’ which is dedicated to my friend’ nail- friend’ Linda who I first saw wearing Clowning Around by Lush Lacquer over white gel polish - I loved it so much that I purchased it less than a week later!

Ciao 4 Now 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.....

© Simply Into My NAILS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig